TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
By using our services your assent to these Terms of Service (“Terms”) of Help Plan My Wedding (“We”, “Us” or “Our” ). If you do not agree to these terms, please leave this website or do not make any download. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice, to this Site (https://www.helpplanmywedding.com.au).
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
1. Subscription. Certain website access and features is limited to subscriber. Our services is free for Brides however, we charge for Supplier a subscription fee of $39.00 (AUD)/month that is limited by category.
2. Who can use our Services. Our services is available only to legal entities and persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old and are otherwise capable of forming legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our services are best enjoyed by Brides and Suppliers.
3. Account. You may maintain and use no more than one account to post or offer its services. You specifically may not create or use additional accounts for the purpose of circumventing technological restrictions (security measures) in the posting process or bypassing our security measures.
4. Transaction. You understand that we are not a party to, or have no involvement or interest in, make no representations or warranties as to, and have no responsibility or liability with respect to any communications, transactions, interactions, disputes or any relations whatsoever between the you and any other User. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research or due diligence with respect to your interactions with others.
5. Refund Policy. For more information about refund, please visit this link for more details: https://www.helpplanmywedding.com.au/refund-policy/
7. Supplier Policy.
a. Supplier is solely responsible for the content (e.g., URLs, designs, images, background images, text, tags, descriptions, etc.) uploaded, or otherwise added through our website.
b. Supplier guarantees that the Submitted Content was either created by the Supplier or that the Supplier is otherwise the owner or authorized licensee of all necessary rights in and to the Submitted Content, necessary to effect the intent of this agreement. We may demand written evidence of such authorization at any time.
c. Supplier guarantees that, to the best of the Supplier’s knowledge, no Submitted Content infringes the rights of any third parties. Supplier further guarantees that the Submitted Content does not violate any state or federal laws.
d. In the event that a Supplier violates any of these terms, or if third parties claim that Submitted Content infringes their rights, We reserve the right to remove or modify the shop or Submitted Content to address the problem; to share the Supplier’s contact information with the complaining third party until the claim is resolved; and we may automatically charge to Supplier’s account to offset the costs of the violation or claim for infringement in our own discretion.
a. You may close your account with Us and terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason on written notice to Us provided that other rights are or will be affected. In the same way, you acknowledge that we may close your account with us and terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason or written notice to you.
b. In addition to any other rights of suspension or termination under this Agreement, from time to time during the Term We may, without notice to You, suspend, disconnect or deny you access is any of our service(s) or provide restrictions in the event that you fail to comply in any of these terms until you fixed your breach. In case that You breach the terms of this Agreement, We reserve the right not to make any payment to You, which You may otherwise be entitled to under this Agreement. Any amounts paid up to and including the date of termination will not be refundable. If this Agreement is terminated you acknowledge to pay us immediately all outstanding amounts owing to Us under this Agreement as at the date of termination. Termination of this Agreement will not extinguish or otherwise affect any accrued rights or remedies of either party.
9. Display Marketing. You hereby grant us license and authority to display any images and video that you upload in this website as our marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites.
10. Availability. We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, this website and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing our website or any part of our Services.
11. Limitation of Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, neither the Help Plan My Wedding will be liable for any incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), statute or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage where such damages result from: (i) your access to or use of, or inability to access or use, the service, or (ii) any purchase of a third party product or service based on information contained in Help Plan My Wedding service. You acknowledge that the Help Plan My Wedding are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests with you. Further, Help Plan My Wedding will have no liability to you or to any third party for any third-party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the site or through the service.
12. Disclaimer. The use of our services is at your own risk. Every content and our services to you is on “As Is” and “As Available” basis without warranty or condition of any kind. None of our owner(s), directors, officers, employees, agents make any express or implied representation or warranty about the content on your website and our services.
13. Hold Harmless. You hereby agree to save Help Plan My Wedding, it’s Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Help Plan My Wedding, it’s Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of damages or injury to you, your guests, etc, arising out of or in connection with the transaction between the bride and the supplier.
14. Severability. If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
15. Acceptance. You hereby affirm that You have read this Agreement, understands it, and agrees to be bound by its contents.
16. Governing Laws. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Australia without reference to conflict of laws principles.
17. Changes. We reserve the right to amend the information of this TOS (Terms of Service Agreement) at any time without prior notice. Changes will be posted on our website: https://www.helpplanmywedding.com.au
18. Contact Information: if you have any questions, please visit: https://www.helpplanmywedding.com.au/contact/